Cumulative Covid-19 virus infection rate in indiaEven though governments have been taken many precautionary measures the cumulative growth rate of Covid-19 virus infection hasn’t been decreased Until today. And the infection rate is very high in some states and is stil constant in some other states. The Union government as well as state governments should focus on how to constrain the infection rate.
Governments should restrain the free movent of people. At the same time public should also restrict their movement with their self control. People should know about healthy habits like cleaning hands with sanitizers, spitting in a spit tubs…etc. people always should be cautious about Covid-19 pandemic.
Senior citizen and children are better to at home. When ever you go outside please wear a mask. During this lock down period Its serious crime to put others life in risk. Be aware about Covid-19. So be careful don’t let your family members life in risk. Dont spread fake news through social media
Senior citizen and children are better to at home. When ever you go outside please wear a mask. During this lock down period Its serious crime to put others life in risk. Be aware about Covid-19. So be careful don’t let your family members life in risk. Dont spread fake news through social media
We have got much free time during this lock down period. We must utilize this free time wisely and purposefully. I have started writing poems and blogs. I have started listening audio books, reading books. I Am, attending webinars streamed by A.P.S.C.E.R.T. Now I am studying M.Sc Psychology and I am writing my M.Sc Psychology assignments.I have started learning Sanskrit and Pali languages. I have started to change my health and diet habits. I hope that you also change your Habits and utilize your time properly.
My sincere obeisances to Doctors, Nurses, Police, Sanitary workers and Common man to Chief minister those who are fighting against this bloody pandemic Covid-19.
Stay home stay safe..

Comments
Post a Comment